2.12.2008

you may say i'm a dreamer, but i'm not the only one...

     I need to start writing again.  I feel that a part of me has been lost since I quit writing or journaling or expressing myself in any form of written communication.  Writing to me is like like having a million pieces of life scattered on the ground and putting them all together as one beautiful picture.  Life is a beautiful mess at times that simply needs to be straightened out and somehow understood.  Like most people I know, I want to be understood and connected to the people around me.  And this is where you, my readers, come in.  You may not always understand my writings (or agree with them), but I hope that in some way you are moved or challenged.  If nothing else, I hope that you feel a sense of community in reading another person's perspective on life.  Because, I do not want to sound all John Lennon, but I believe we are all connected in some way.  Our Creator designed us to desire community and in our individualistic society, community is in need of a great revival.  "..and I hope some day you'll join us and the world will live as one." -John Lennon

"And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers.  And awe came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were being done through the apostles.  And all who believed were together and had all things in common.  And they were selling their possessions and belongings and distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need.  And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts, praising God and having favor with all the people.  And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved."  

No comments: